Named after the famous city in Spain, the Seville strings were developed for the demanding classical guitarist. Manufactured using EMP's patented coating process, these strings guarantee a high level of durability without compromising the feel or sound.
- Classical Nylon-Strings
- Silver-Copper Wound
- EMP Method for an extra-long durability
- High Tension or Regular Tension
- Ball-End or Tie-on
- Made in USA
For more information, click the Picture.
All available gauges:
- CT8440 Tie-on Regular Tension
- CT8442 Ball-end Regular Tension
- CT8450 Tie-on High Tension
- CT8452 Ball-end High Tension
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,05 Kg|